- They are old enough to make their own mistakes.
- Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
- Women usually mature quicker than men, which means their age-gap doesn't make that big of a difference.
- Perfectly fine, you're both adults so I don't see why it would ever be an issue.
- The main thing - to love one another, but this just is not with us.
- As a girl, should I be driving an hour for a first date?
- Boys my own age back then were still fairly immature which is what I think attracted me to a slightly older man.
- Nothing wrong with that mate - Not a huge gap at all, aslong as you're both on the same wave length.
- It means like she isn t old enough to make the decision.
- We met online and to be honest we really enjoy each others company.
- Nothing terrible happened out - the difference in ages.
17 year old dating a 24 year old
10 Best Free Dating Sites for Teenagers ( to Year-Olds & Up)
But it's legal, so they can do it. She likes you, you like her - go on - give it a go! She's like a baby and he's a full grown man. So you can't take her out with your friends quite yet, senior dating vancouver bc but it's not a mahoosive issue is it?
Giving up everything to be with someone? So I hope you two hold back on sexual relations until she is not only ready but legal. Iv been told by numerous people plus i can sort of tell anyway. Whats the difference between taking a break and breaking up? My last girlfriend was actually older than me.
21 year old dating a 17 year old opinions. Digital Spy
Well, I guess what I am trying to say is don t take advantage of her. If you love her you can wait. The ones I know do anyway.
These two ages are entirely to far apart at this point in life in my opinion. Like the others said, top dating places in kl it's legal and girls are more mature than boys at that age. Forums Recent Rules My Activity.
Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. Ladies, why do charge full price to a man you love when you used to give it all away for free to random men? Join Digital Spy's first reader panel.
21 year old dating a 17 year old opinions
Nothing wrong with it at all. He should take responsibility for his actions and tell her no he doesn't want to start a real relationship with her because it would never work. So theres this girl i like, matchmaking in and i know she likes me. Just wondered what people thought. Whats the worst that can happen?